BASE EXTRA COVER - 7ml
Base Extra Cover is a very dense, covering base for use under a colorful gel polish.
Thanks to the beige-pink finish, it is ideal for bright, pastel shades of hybrid gel polish.
With this product, you will not only prolong and build nails, but also align the nail plate color.
The base is also an ideal solution for the implementation of French manicure or Babyboomer, because it no longer requires the application of a dedicated pink or beige color, and only the French tip itself on the free edge of the nail and the top at the end of the whole stylization.
Thanks to Base Extra Cover: - you will get manicure durability up to 35 days, - you mask the imperfections created on the nail plate and thus create an impeccable stylization, - you will increase the opacity of light pastel shades, - you will extend your nails by up to 7 mm, - build your nails and get the correct structure while maintaining the necessary "C-curve", - you will do french manicure without the need to apply a colored hybrid gel polish.
Are you taking the first steps in the world of hybrid manicure?
We are happy to show you the way.
1. Gently polish the nail with a polisher, remove the dust formed, then rinse with a cotton swab soaked in Cleaner.
2. To increase adhesion to the prepared nail plate, apply a thin layer of Hard Base and cure in a LED or UV lamp according to the table.
3. Then apply the Base Extra Cover layer on the natural nail and paper template (if you decide to extend it). Allow to harden in a LED or UV lamp.
4. After hardening, pull the template gently, apply a second, slightly thicker layer to the entire nail. Allow to harden in a LED or UV lamp.
5. After hardening, the nails should be rinsed with a cleansing swab. If necessary, align with a 180 degree file. Remove the resulting dust and re-clean with Cleaner.
6. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and re-cure in the lamp (the darker the color, the longer the curing time). The activity should be repeated for a deep color.
7. Apply a thin layer of TOP Hard to give a shine. Top should be cured in a LED or UV lamp according to the table.
You may also like
Sale ends once the timer hits zero!