No Products in the Cart
NeoNail Expert UV/LED Gel Polish 15 ml - Hard Top
The most universal Top with a sticky layer is used as a gloss agent for coloured UV/LED Gel Polishes.
Its formula ensures even better durability, shine and resistance of the UV/LED Gel Polish to chipping.
Medium-thick formula allows for quick and precise application of UV/LED Gel Polish.
How to use?
Necessary rinse aid for colored UV/LED Gel Polish.
1. Gently polish the nail with a polisher, remove the resulting dust, then rinse with a cleaner.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of UV/LED Gel Polish in the selected colour and cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table (the darker the colour, the longer the curing time). Repeat the operation to obtain a depth of colour.
4. Apply the HARD TOP layer to give a very expressive gloss.
5. Cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table, then rinse with a cleaner.
6. In order to remove the UV/LED Gel Polish from the nails, matt the shiny layer with a polishing block, then apply acetone.
* for this purpose, apply acetone on the Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free cotton swab and cover it with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminum foil) and leave it for about 10 minutes.
If there are residues of UV/LED Gel Polish, remove them with a wooden stick or a metal pusher.