No Products in the Cart
Duo Acrylgel cover Pink - 30 g
NeoNail Duo Acrylgel is a novelty that will revolutionize the world of manicure.
The new product form is an innovative solution - a combination of acrylic strength and lightness and elasticity of the gel.
The product provides:
- dense consistency
- does not flow onto the skins,
- the possibility of extending and modeling nails,
- permanent stylizations
- nails very resistant to damage,
- extension of 5 nails simultaneously
- without fear of moving the product on the plate,
- application using the template,
- comfortable work without haste
- curing in the LED lamp without feeling the heat,
- lack of unpleasant smell,
- a choice of 5 shades in four variants (7 g, 15 g, 30 g, 60 g).
Professional Acrylgel Duo is easier and faster in application compared to a traditional gel with a thinner consistency.
When the regrowth occurs, you can top up the product by applying Duo Acrylgel after choosing the colour.
Then just develop the nail and apply a coloured UV/LED Gel polish of your choice.
Duo Acrygel avialble in French Pink - slightly pink shade, Cover Pink - pink, slightly peach shade.
Application with Acrylgel Duo Tips:
1. Gently polish the nail plate with the polishing block, remove the resulting dust with a brush and rinse your nails with Cleaner.
2. Remove any skin tags and cuticle, if necessary, remove them using nippers
3. To increase adhesion, apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in the LED lamp or UV lamp according to the table. * * If we have a problem nail plate, you can also use Primer.
4. Apply the appropriate amount of product to the inside of the tips, taking into account the correct construction of the "C curve" (a small amount of product should be in the area of the skins and on the free edge, and more in the middle of the tips).
5. Apply the prepared tips to the nail plate, gently pushing. In the event of the product getting on the skins, soak the brush with Cleaner and then remove the overspill. Cure in LED 48 for 30-60 seconds.
6. After removing the hand from the lamp, gently remove the tip from the nail. Next, we give the final shape with a 180 degree file and smooth it with a polisher. *** According to your own preferences, we can also make any stylization
7. Apply the HARD TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss. Cure in a LED lamp or UV lamp, then rinse with a Cleaner.
Application using Forms:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block. Remove any skin tags and cuticle, if necessary, remove them using nippers.
2. Place the form under the nail. Apply the product on 3/4 of the nail surface, then stretch the product gently downwards to obtain the desired length. The brush should be soaked in the cleaver so that it does not stick to the product. Cure in a 48 LED 60-second lamp. If you have a problem plate you can apply a thin layer of HARD BASE or Base Extra and harden in a 48W LED lamp according to the table. You can also use Primer.
3. After removing the hand from the lamp, remove the form and then apply the product again on the 3/4 of the nail surface, then stretch gently up (under the skin) and down to cover the entire nail. The brush should be soaked in a cleaner so that it does not stick to the product. Cure in a 48 LED 60-second lamp.
4. After curing, filing a fingernail to give it the desired shape, using a 180 degree file.
5. Apply the HARD TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss. Cure in a LED lamp or UV lamp, then rinse with a cleaner