1. Gently polish the nail with a polisher, remove the dust formed, then rinse with Nail Cleaner.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a LED or UV lamp (according to the table).
3. Apply a thin layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color (preferably Pure Black 2996) and cure in a LED or UV lamp (according to the table). The activity should be repeated for a deep color.
4. Apply NeoNail Professional Cat Eye gel polish in your selected color, then apply the magnet to a distance of about 5mm, then cure in the LED lamp or UV lamp (according to the table).
5. Apply the HARD TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss. Cure in LED or UV lamp (according to the table), then rinse with Nail Cleaner.
6. In order to remove the gel-polish from the nails, polish the shiny layer with a polishing block, then use Acetone*.
*Apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a cotton swab and cover it with a fingernail then wrap it with aluminum foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes. If there are remains of lacquer - gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal pusher.
Next Day Delivery Mon-Thurs (If DPD choosen as shipping method)
Need some advise on a product or general information then contact us via email
SAFE & SECURE CHECKOUT
World’s most secure payment method