Want to be original, unique? Ready-made designs are not the solution for you?
Use the black NeoNail RAPIDOGRAPH 0.18 mm.
Thanks to him, you will create beautiful lace, exotic ornaments, and unique geometric patterns.
You can easily make thin lines and fine details.
Rapidograph will create a true artist and will expand your wings in the field of nails styling.
The only thing that limits you is your imagination!
Check the step by step how to use the rapidograph.
Line thickness: 0.18 mm.
Colour of the rapidograph: white.
1. Pour the special ink into the reservoir in rapidograph. Maximum 1/2 tank.
2. Put a few drops of water into the small reservoir at the top of the cap. This will prevent the ink from drying out in the needle.
3. Mattify coloured UV Gel polish or gel with buffer block and clean it with NeoNail cleaner. Make a rapidograph pattern and then secure it with a Hard Top or a gel finish.
4. After finishing work, wash the rapidograph with water. To do so, unscrew the writing part of the rapidograph and place it in a warm water container for about 5-10 minutes. Finally rinse the part of the rapidograph under a stream of warm water.
5. When using a classic nail polish, create the pattern on the second day when nail polish will totally dry.
Rapidograph should be cleaned daily after work is finished, because the dried ink can clog the needle. The rapid pressing of the rapidograph to the surface on which we create the pattern can lead to its permanent mechanical damage.
Here are instructions for using and cleaning the Rapidograph.
We are not liable for any damages resulting from undesignated use of the product.
Be careful not to contaminate the end of the tool with varnish, acrylic, gel.
Always paint on a mattified and defatted surface.
Clean Rapidograph daily after work.
If the needle is completely clogged you can add a little dishwashing liquid to the water tank in which we soak the writing part.
Rapidograph is not filled with ink (it should be purchased additionally).